Monday, February 17, 2014

Check your wireless carrier for new plans to save money!

I recently discovered that Verizon has a new monthly plan called the More Everything Plan- I took a look at it and ended up saving a good chunk of money by switching to the new plan.

My friend Erin P just let me know that AT&T has a new plan that saved her money, too. Mobile Share Value Plan.

I don't get any credit or anything for telling you all about these new plans, just wanted to give a heads-up on a way to potentially save some money on your cell bill.  Look them over closely and see if you will save money with a new plan.

Anyone else saved money lately on their cell bill by using a new plan or switching companies?

Share this post:







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! If you have further questions I can be reached at frugaltownie@gmail.com