- I started keeping a price book again (which I shared here.)
- I made some homemade All Purpose Cleaner. (Listed here with other solvent recipes.)
- I bought a Thermos (with a giftcard I got for Christmas) so I don't spend $5 per week on coffee at work anymore.
- I made my own Valentine's cards with materials I already had.
- I baked banana bread/muffins with overripe bananas from the freezer.
- I made a list of items that I am going to look for in thrift stores (and yard sales when the season begins!)
- Brought leftovers from home for lunch every day at work.
- Combined trips/errands to save gas.
I would love to see your comments on what you did to save money this week!
Share this post: