Thursday, February 13, 2014

My Frugal Acts of the past Week:

Here are the frugal things I did in the last week or so. What did you do to save money this week?


  • I started keeping a price book again (which I shared here.)
  • I bought a Thermos (with a giftcard I got for Christmas) so I don't spend $5 per week on coffee at work anymore.
  • I made my own Valentine's cards with materials I already had.
  • I baked banana bread/muffins with overripe bananas from the freezer.
  • I made a list of items that I am going to look for in thrift stores (and yard sales when the season begins!)
  • Brought leftovers from home for lunch every day at work.
  • Combined trips/errands to save gas.
I would love to see your comments on what you did to save money this week! 

Share this post:





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! If you have further questions I can be reached at frugaltownie@gmail.com