Hi all! I've researched the best deals on baking supplies in Lawrence (prices good through 12/3 unless otherwise noted.) I have not gotten to Checkers to get their baking goods prices yet- please let me know if you go before I do and see some deals that beat these. Their ad did show a lot of good deals on fresh produce this week. Also, I did check Target, but they did not make the list on any item. Happy shopping!
My Holiday Baking List:
- Butter Quarter- Aldi 16oz $1.99
- Candy Canes - Walgreens 32 pk Mini $0.99 (with in-ad coupon)
- Chocolate Chips- HyVee 10oz. $1.38 // Aldi 12 oz. $1.69
- Corn Bread Mix- Walgreens $0.34 (with in-ad coupon)
- Eggs dzn - Aldi $1.59
- Flour 5lbs- Hy-Vee $0.88 (12/1 &12/2 only, limit 2) // Aldi $0.94
- Icing, Betty Crocker cookie squeeze icing, 7oz.- Aldi $1.99 // Walmart $2.98
- Icing, Spreadable- Aldi 16 oz. $1.29
- Oil, Cooking Spray 5 oz- Aldi. $1.29
- Oil, Vegetable - Aldi 48oz $2.49
- Oil, Olive - Aldi 16oz $3.49 // Walgreens 17oz $3.49 ($2.99 w/coupon)
- Pie Crust (2pk) - Walmart $2.46 Pilsbury ($2.21 w/coupon) // Aldi $1.89
- Pumpkin, canned- Aldi 15oz $0.99
- Sandwich or Storage bags - Walgreens $1.19 (with in-ad coupon)
- Sugar, Granulated- HyVee 4lb $1.49 (limit 1) // Aldi 5lbs $2.49
- Sugar, Brown- WalMart (Dixie Crystals brand) 1lb/ $1.18 ($0.63 w/coupon) // Aldi 2lb/ $1.49
- Sugar, Powdered- WalMart (Dixie Crystals brand) 1lb/ $1.18 ($0.63 w/coupon) // Aldi 2lb/ $1.49
- Whipped Topping- Aldi (regular or lite) $0.89
- Vanilla Extract- Didn't spot any deals, but you can make your own!
See this weeks ads here: Aldi Weekly Ad, Dillons Weekly Ad, HyVee Weekly Ad, Target Weekly Ad, Walgreens Weekly Ad, Walmart Weekly Ad. As always, Couponmom.com was a great help in my research!
Photo from http://www.sxc.hu/photo/591704